Sutton-In-Ashfield Sailing Club
We are located at Kings Mill Reservoir just off the A38 - A617 Junction between Mansfield and Sutton In Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Kings Mill Reservoir, which is also a nature reserve, is an excellent small sailing water with nine marks allowing for a variety of courses for all conditions. Racing is usually PY handicap racing on Sunday afternoons and Wednesday evenings.
SASC has a club house with bar and kitchen facilities. Showers and changing room facilities are also available.
Learn to sail courses are run across the year and new members are always welcome.
We are pleased to be associated with and to provide facilities for:
Kings Mill Model Boats
Mansfield Sea Cadets
Mansfield Sub Aqua Club
*Last Summer Pursuit Series Sunday 30th September 1.30 start*
* Junior Sailing Sunday 7th October 11.30 start *
* Leisure sailing Sunday 7th October 1.30 *
* Commodores evening Friday 12th October *
* Frostbite Handicap Series Sundays 12.30 from 14th October *
* AGM Wednesday 21st November *
* Prize Giving / Laying Up Supper Sunday 25th November *