Sutton-In-Ashfield Sailing Club
We are located at Kings Mill Reservoir just off the A38 - A617 Junction between Mansfield and Sutton In Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Kings Mill Reservoir, which is also a nature reserve, is an excellent small sailing water with nine marks allowing for a variety of courses for all conditions. Racing is usually PY handicap racing on Sunday afternoons and Wednesday evenings.
SASC has a club house with bar and kitchen facilities. Showers and changing room facilities are also available.
Learn to sail courses are run across the year and new members are always welcome.
We are pleased to be associated with and to provide facilities for:
Kings Mill Model Boats
Mansfield Sea Cadets
Mansfield Sub Aqua Club
* The club is open Sunday afternoon and Wednesday evening *
* Membership renewal continues *
* 2018 sailing programme now published *
* First Race Sailing Day Sunday March 18th *
* Next Learn to Sail Course April 2018 - Apply now *