Sutton-In-Ashfield Sailing Club
We are located at Kings Mill Reservoir just off the A38 - A617 Junction between Mansfield and Sutton In Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Kings Mill Reservoir, which is also a nature reserve, is an excellent small sailing water with nine marks allowing for a variety of courses for all conditions. Racing is usually PY handicap racing on Sunday afternoons and Wednesday evenings.
SASC has a club house with bar and kitchen facilities. Showers and changing room facilities are also available.
Learn to sail courses are run across the year and new members are always welcome.
We are pleased to be associated with and to provide facilities for:
Kings Mill Model Boats
Mansfield Sea Cadets
Mansfield Sub Aqua Club
* Celebrating our 60th year 1959-2019 *
* "I congratulate the Sutton in Ashfield Sailing Club *
* on their 60th anniversary and hope thay can continue *
* to provide the support for other organisations like *
* the Sea Cadets that are so important to our society" *
* - Sir Robin Knox-Johnson *
Message from Sir Ben Ainslie click here
* Renew your membership in January *
* Click facebook link for club latest *