Sutton-In-Ashfield Sailing Club
We are located at Kings Mill Reservoir just off the A38 - A617 Junction between Mansfield and Sutton In Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Kings Mill Reservoir, which is also a nature reserve, is an excellent small sailing water with nine marks allowing for a variety of courses for all conditions. Racing is usually PY handicap racing on Sunday afternoons and Wednesday evenings.
SASC has a club house with bar and kitchen facilities. Showers and changing room facilities are also available.
Learn to sail courses are run across the year and new members are always welcome.
We are pleased to be associated with and to provide facilities for:
Kings Mill Model Boats
Mansfield Sea Cadets
Mansfield Sub Aqua Club
* SASC 60th year Celebration *
* Saturday June 22nd - Call in for details *
* Now sailing Wednesday and Sunday *
* See sailing programme for details *
* Click facebook link for club latest *
* Sunday 19th May Tripartite *
* Won by Swarkestone Sailing Club *
* Swarkestone 44, SASC 46, Attenborough 49 *
* Updated Tripartite Results here *